What are the benefits of using React Native to build mobile applications over platform specific frameworks? Where did it come from and why might it be a good choice for your next project? Hosts James & Josh discuss their use of React Native and how it’s helped streamline app development.
- 01 How it enables quick UI Iterations & rapid app development
- 02 Significant use cases
- 03 Where did you first hear about it?
- 04 How native UI is used
- 05 Improved debugging features
- 07 Patching your app
- 08 Lotte animation library
- 09 JSON definitions of animation
- 10 Xcode simulator
- 19 Ethos of Open Source
- 20 Haptic libraries
- 21 React query & axios
- 23 Flipper & error messages
Find out more about Stac and Parallax: